- Please be aware! To customers receiving fund transfers from overseas: Automatic switching for overseas fund transfers is being terminated.
- Please be aware! With the termination of the period for automatic switching of the old bank name and bank code for domestic fund transfers (such as salary payments), please be aware that payments will not be made to your bank account unless the old bank name and bank code are changed to the current bank name and bank code.
- To PRESTIA customers (Citibank Japan's former Retail Bank customers) - Notice regarding contact details of the bank.
- SMBC Trust Bank completes the integration of Citibank Japan's retail banking operations
- Regarding name changes of the company, products and services in relation with the business integration
- FAQ concerning the transfer of Citibank's former retail business in Japan and its integration with SMBC Trust Bank
Foreign Exchange Rates(Yen)
Deposit Interest Rates
Notices regarding SMBC Trust Bank Products
About Deposit Insurance
Yen deposits are covered by Deposit Insurance. However, only principal up to 10 million yen totaling all deposits you have with us that are in the scope of Deposit Insurance and interest until the insurable contingency are covered by Deposit Insurance.
Please refer to "Deposit Insurance" section in each Product Information Memorandum about coverage of Deposit Insurance.
For further details of Deposit Insurance, please refer to "Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan".
Lost/stolen cash cards notifications and inquiries
Regarding the display of consumption tax
Please note that at SMBC Trust Bank fees may be displayed either inclusive or exclusive of consumption tax. In cases where fees are displayed exclusive of consumption tax as "excluding tax", consumption tax will be added and charged separately. Thank you for your understanding.
SMBC Trust Bank Ltd.
SMBC Trust Bank proudly supports the Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020.
SMBC Trust Bank is a group company of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
SMFG Tokyo 2020 Special Site
SMBC Trust Bank proudly supports the Japan Goalball National Team.