Scheduled System Maintenance
Due to a scheduled system maintenace, some of our services are not available during the following time periods.
Service Termination Period:
Scheduled 8 times a year from 9:00pm on the second or third Sunday to 7:00am on the following Monday
<System Maintenance planned in 2020>
1) 9:00pm on Sunday, January 19 to 7:00am on Monday, January 20
2) 9:00pm on Sunday, February 16 to 7:00am on Monday, February 17
3) 9:00pm on Sunday, April 19 to 7:00am on Monday, April 20
4) 9:00pm on Sunday, May 17 to 7:00am on Monday, May 18
5) 9:00pm on Sunday, July 19 to 7:00am on Monday, July 20
6) 9:00pm on Sunday, August 16 to 7:00am on Monday, August 17
7) 9:00pm on Sunday, September 13 to 7:00am on Monday, September 14
8) 9:00pm on Sunday, November 15 to 7:00am on Monday, November 16
- PRESTIA Online
- PRESTIA Mobile
- PRESTIA Phone Banking
(Only Lost/ stolen cash cards notifications and inquiries can be accepted)
- Alert Service
(Alert emails for withdrawals at overseas ATMs during the time period specified above will be sent out as service resumes)
- Domestic ATM and a part of overseas ATM usage*2 with Cash Cards
|Where to use||Banking Card*1
(International Cash Card)
|Shopping with Visa or iD||-||Available|
|Shopping with J-Debit||Unavailable||Unavailable|
- *1Banking card for Yen Savings Account that has not been switched to GLOBAL PASS.
- *2Your old banking card is still active for two months even after switching it to GLOBAL PASS. However, you are unable to use it during the maintenance.
Please note that system maintenance may occur on a day which is not stated above.