About the Monthly Account Maintenance Fee
Normally, SMBC Trust Bank PRESTIA automatically withdraws a monthly account maintenance fee of 2,000 yen (excluding tax) from your account on the second business day of each month. However, this fee is waived if any of the conditions below apply:
- If your Total Average Monthly Relationship Balance in foreign currency for the previous month* is equivalent to 200,000 yen or more.
- If your Total Average Monthly Relationship Balance for the previous month* is equivalent to 500,000 yen or more.
- If you have a loan balance as of the end of the previous month (except for PRESTIA MultiMoney Credit).*
- If you have a PRESTIA MultiMoney Credit loan balance as of the time designated by SMBC Trust Bank on the final business day of the previous month*.
- If, as of the 25th of the previous month* (or if the 25th falls on a Saturday,Sunday or holiday, the previous business day), you are an SMBC Trust Bank's allied credit card holder.
- If you have applied for Foreign Currency Deposit Service and deposited certain times after the initial withdrawn.
- *If the previous month is the month you opened your account, or the month after you opened your account, there is no fee, regardless of the above conditions.
Please contact us for more information.