SMBC Trust Bank Nationwide Branch Network
To withdraw and deposit cash are available at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation ATMs (free of charge).
ATM Out of Service Notification
- Chiba Branch
- 10/20 (Tue) 22:00 - 10/21(Wed) 7:00
- Yokohama Branch 2F ATM
- 10/24 (Sat) 21:00 - 10/25(Sun) 8:00
- Kichijoji Consulting Office (Kichijoji Mini Branch)
- 10/27 (Tue) 23:00 - 10/28(Wed) 7:00
You can make deposits and withdrawals at Japan Post Bank, Japan Post ATMs and Seven Bank ATMs, and you can also make withdrawals at major bank and regional bank ATMs.
Transactions after 15:00 on weekdays
- Cash deposits and withdrawals in yen can only be made via ATMs.
- Cash and other transactions cannot be performed at branch teller counters.
- For information on making transactions after 15:00 on weekdays, please contact our branch or phone number below.
- Bank business days and bank business hours are subject to change. Please inquire for details.