Cash withdrawal and deposit are available at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation ATMs (free of charge).
SMBC Trust Bank Nationwide Branch Network
- *Urawa Branch has relocated and integrated inside of Ikebukuro Branch on Monday, July 19, 2021. Please click here for details.
- *Aobadai Mini Branch and Fujisawa Mini Branch have relocated and integrated inside of Yokohama Branch on Monday, June 14, 2021. Please click here for Aobadai or here for Fujisawa for details.
- *Umeda Branch has relocated and integrated inside of Osaka Ekimae Branch on Tuesday, November 24, 2020. Click here for details.
You will be able to transact same at any of our branches.
Aobadai Mini Branch and Fujisawa Mini Branch have integrated inside of Yokohama Branch. The link will jump to Yokohama Branch.
Urawa Branch has integrated inside of Ikebukuro Branch. The link will jump to Ikebukuro Branch.
Umeda Branch has integrated inside of Osaka Ekimae Branch. The link will jump to Osaka Ekimae Branch.
ATM Out of Service Notification
- Yokohama Branch
- 10/23(Sat) 20:00 - 10/24(Sun) 7:00
- Kichijoji Consulting Office (Kichijoji Mini Branch)
- 10/26(Tue) 23:00 - 10/27(Wed) 7:00
- Sapporo Branch
- 11/6(Sat) 22:00 - 11/7(Sun) 9:00
You can make deposits and withdrawals at Japan Post Bank, Japan Post ATMs and Seven Bank ATMs, and you can also make withdrawals at major bank and regional bank ATMs.
Regarding Yen transfer from domestic financial institutions.
Please find required information from here.
Transactions after 15:00 on weekdays
- Cash deposits and withdrawals in yen can only be made via ATMs.
- Cash and other transactions cannot be performed at branch teller counters.
- For information on making transactions after 15:00 on weekdays, please contact our branch or phone number below.
- Bank business days and bank business hours are subject to change. Please inquire for details.