GLOBALPASS® (Multi Currencies Visa Debit with Cash Card)
GLOBAL PASS is a cash card with Visa debit service that can be used in 18 currencies including Japanese yen.
You can use foreign currencies directly from your account.
5 Key Features
- You can enjoy shopping at stores with Visa logo around the world.
- Easy tap to pay service by Visa and iD.
- Withdraw local currency from overseas ATMs with Visa or PLUS logo.
- Earn cashback or ANA miles by overseas usage.
- Family Cards are available.
Two types of cards are available
Free of annual fee
With cashback bonus
Cashback bonus of 0.25 - 1.5%
for the amount spent at Visa merchants
overseas will be provided in Japanese yen
ANA MILEAGE CLUB
With ANA mile benefits
300 miles presented by opening a new account
You can earn miles not only by shopping and ATM transaction abroad, but also Yearly increase in foreign currency deposit.
Unique benefits of ANA MILEAGE CLUB GLOBAL PASS
|Description||Number of miles||Timing*1|
|benefit 1||Opening a new account||300 miles||Second month after the month of opening your account|
|benefit 2||Yearly increase in foreign currency deposit*2||5 miles per 10,000 yen equivalent
PRESTIA GOLD customers:10miles
PRESTIA GOLD PREMIUM customers:15 miles
|Every year at the end of February|
|benefit 3||Using overseas ATMs*3||1 mile per 10,000 yen equivalent||End of the second month after month of use|
|benefit 4||Shopping overseas*3||1 mile per 10,000 yen equivalent||End of the second month after month of use|
- As a general rule, miles benefits will be provided by the above dates.
- Yearly increase in the foreign currency deposit of the Total Average Monthly Relationship Balance as of the end of December of each year. For foreign currency deposits and structured deposits in foreign currencies, this is the increase in foreign currency deposits converted to yen with the TTB rate stipulated by SMBC Trust Bank on the last business day of the previous month for each currency.
- Calculated based on the amount in Japanese yen converted at an exchange rate determined by Visa as of the date on which the transaction is completed.
For inquiries regarding the ANA MILEAGE CLUB GLOBAL PASS
PRESTIA Phone Banking (24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
- In Japan
- 0120-110-330 (Toll-Free)
- From Overseas
- +81-46-401-2100 (charges apply)
- ANA MILEAGE CLUB is a registered trademark of ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS CO., LTD.
- An issuance fee of 1,100 yen (including tax) per card is required for both your main and family card when changing between GLOBAL PASS and ANA MILEAGE CLUB GLOBAL PASS. Also note that benefits received before the change will not be transferred.
- When your ANA MILEAGE CLUB GLOBAL PASS is issued, you will receive the new customer number (10 digits) for ANA MILEAGE CLUB; if you input your old ANA MILEAGE CLUB customer number (10 digits) into the application form when applying, the miles you have accumulated thus far will be transferred automatically. Contact the ANA MILEAGE CLUB Service Center on the above for more information.
- If you cancel your ANA MILEAGE CLUB GLOBAL PASS, all benefits you were scheduled to receive as of the time of cancellation will be invalidated.
Individual customers who have Yen Savings Deposit account and PRESTIA MultiMoney Foreign Currency Savings Deposit account with SMBC Trust Bank. (Corporate account holders are unable to apply for a GLOBAL PASS.)
- Main card: Customers must be 20 years of age or older to apply.
- Family card: Customers must be 16 years of age or older to apply. (High school students can apply.)
- Main Card : Free
- Family card : 1,100 yen/card (including tax)
- Switching over from a current supplementary card which was issued by the end of Sep 2019 to Family Card is free of charge.
- A new card will be sent to your registered address before the expiry date.
- Shopping at Visa merchants (including online stores).
- Withdrawal of local currency at ATMs with Visa or PLUS logo.
- Shopping at Visa/iD/J-Debit merchants (including online stores).
- Use ATMs at affiliated financial institutions.
Using your card
Check the customer information and insertion direction.
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
You are required to use different PINs depending on where you use your card.
- Domestic Cash Card PIN
- Used at domestic ATMs or to shop at J-Debit merchants.
- Debit PIN*
- Used to shop at Visa/iD merchants and at overseas ATMs
- Used for PRESTIA Phone Banking.
- You may be asked to sign or enter PIN even when you tap to pay with Visa or iD, depending on the transaction amount and/or conditions.
- T-PIN is required to register as a user for PRESTIA Online/PRESTIA Mobile and when you forget your user ID/password.
- If you wish to change the Debit PIN once you have set, you need to reissue your GLOBAL PASS. If you forget your Debit PIN or enter incorrect Debit PIN multiple times, your card also must be reissued to set a new Debit PIN. The reissuance fee is 1,100 yen (including tax).
PRESTIA Alert Services
Compensation for fraud
- You will not be able to change the settlement account you choose when applying. If you wish to do so, you will have to cancel your existing GLOBAL PASS and apply for a new card.
- Any discrepancies between the spending information received from the merchant store where the card was used and the sales confirmation notice sent at a later date by the merchant due to foreign exchange rate differences, etc. will be adjusted through either a deposit or a deduction. In some cases, billing and payment may take place at a later date for the store's reasons.
- In the event of cancellation or return, a refund will be provided with the designated method after the spent amount has been deducted from your settlement account. Note that refunds may require some time.
- At some merchant stores, transactions in amounts exceeding the settlement account balance may be processed. In such cases, your transaction will be completed, but SMBC Trust Bank will make the payment on your behalf due to insufficient balance in your settlement account, and you will be requested to make a deposit into your settlement account as soon as possible. Please understand in advance that your membership qualification may be cancelled if we are unable to debit for a certain period after the occurrence of insufficient funds.
- SMBC Trust Bank may block your card if your GLOBAL PASS is used or may be used illicitly.
- Service contents may change without notice.
- GLOBAL PASS and Foreign Currency Full Back are registered trademarks of SMBC Trust Bank Ltd.