About predictions about future business performance
This site mentions future business performance. These are not guarantees that the business performance in question will be achieved, and involve some risk and uncertainty. Predictions about future business performance can change from day to day according to changes in the business environment, so please be aware that the information on this site may not necessarily be based on the latest business environment.
About insider trading
The purpose of this site is to disseminate information to shareholders, investors, customers, etc. and includes a wide variety of information, including news releases for the media, etc. Some of this information may be considered "important facts" from the viewpoint of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act.
About information on this website
This site is intended as a supplementary disclosure method for information that must be disclosed due to laws or financial instruments exchange rules. We recommend that it be viewed in conjunction with other sources of disclosure information, such as financial statements and securities reports, extraordinary reports, or TDnet (Timely Disclosure Network). In addition, other information on the site may not necessarily be identical to the information announced to the media, etc., and all of the information that has been announced will not necessarily be posted on this site.
The Bank holds the copyright to all content on this site (information, trademarks, design, etc.). Therefore, the use, duplication or alteration of this content without permission is forbidden.
The unauthorized use of the Bank's websites and systems, including unauthorized access to the SMBC Trust Bank system, unauthorized use of passwords, or misuse of the information included on the site is strictly forbidden.
SMBC Trust Bank and PRESTIA are trademarks and service marks of SMBC Trust Bank.
Limitation of liability
- The Bank cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of decisions made based on the information included on this site.
- The operation of this site may be discontinued or changed at any time without advance notice.
- Clicking on links or banners on this site may lead you to other sites. These sites are not administered by SMBC Trust Bank. Please note that the Bank cannot take responsibility for the content, etc. on other sites.
The site administrators are making ongoing efforts to increase security and prevent issues such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leaks, etc. of customer information.
NOTICE ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
To ensure a pleasant experience using this site, PRESTIA Online, and PRESTIA Mobile, we ask that you use the following usage environments to access them in some cases, these services may not function as expected due to your usage environment (settings, communication speed, security software, Internet service provider, etc.).
Also, for security reasons, etc., we recommend that you install the latest program updates and security updates for your operating system and browser.
SMBC Trust Bank Website for PC and PRESTIA Online
|OS / Browser||Windows8.1 and higher||Macintosh
OS Latest Version
|Microsoft® Internet Explorer™||11 and higher||-|
|Google Chrome™||Latest Version||-|
|Mozilla® Firefox®||Latest Version||-|
|Apple® Safari®||-||Latest Version|
In addition, we do not recommend you to use PRESTIA Online with Smartphones and Tablets.
SMBC Trust Bank Website for Smartphone and PRESTIA Mobile
|When using an Android™||
|When using an iPhone||
In addition, we do not recommend you to use PRESTIA Mobile with Tablets and devices other than those described above.
- *Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- *iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
- If you are using a browser pop-up blocker, these services may not be used properly, so please make sure that pop-ups from www.smbctb.co.jp are permitted when using PRESTIA Online or PRESTIA Mobile.
- When accessing the SMBC Trust Bank website, PRESTIA Online or PRESTIA Mobile, please be careful not to use an environment that is no longer supported.
- Please be sure to change your passwords regularly.
- Please use anti-virus software and update a virus definition file to perform virus checking periodically.
- Although the listed above are recommended environments, they do not guarantee full functionality.
- Linux and Unix are not supported.
- Installing of extension functions could lead to slow or no response of the browsers.
Regarding the Use of Plugins
Plugins such as Adobe Flash Player, Real Player, or Windows Media Player are required to view video content on this site, and the Adobe Acrobat Reader plugin is required for viewing PDF documents. To ensure a pleasant experience, users who have not yet obtained these plugins can download them here.
Real Player can be downloaded here
(the Real Networks site will open in a separate window).
Windows Media Player can be downloaded here
(the Microsoft site will open in a separate window).
Adobe Reader can be downloaded here
(the Adobe site will open in a separate window).
About handling of cookies and other online data
SMBC Trust Bank Website, PRESTIA Online, PRESTIA Mobile and certain other pages (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Bank Website") may utilize data stored in cookies, advertising IDs and web beacons, when your browser setting accepts them. The data will not include any of your personal information such as your name, date of birth, postal/e-mail address, phone numbers, and account numbers.
- You may choose, by your PC browser setting, whether or not to accept cookies and web beacons, or adjust the degree to which they will be accepted. Please refer to the browser manual for details. You may also change your Ads settings on your smartphone or tablet devices for the advertising IDs. Please note that, depending on the settings, some features of PRESTIA Online or PRESTIA Mobile may be limited or unavailable.
First-party cookiesCookies store data such as browser usage history and input values on your browser. Cookies issued by us (first-party cookies) may collect your usage status (e.g. accessed URLs, access time and the type of device used) when you visit Bank Website. The data collected by the method above may be linked to your other customer information within the purposes listed below and will be handled properly as part of your customer information.
- To properly manage the transferring of the data through transaction menus and other web pages, and to ensure the security of your browser operation by checking if the operation is conducted without any unauthorized accesses.
- To enhance your web browsing experience by remembering previously input values and other settings such as the font size.
- To statistically analyze customers' usage status in order to improve our products, services and Bank Website and to provide appropriate suggestions to customers.
Advertising IDs, web beacons and third-party cookiesAdvertising IDs are identifiers provided for smartphone and tablet devices for advertising purposes. The IDs store website usage history, and other data on your devices. Web beacons are used to store sata such as visit histories to a website or stores/shops/branches on your devices
The data stored in advertising IDs, web beacons and cookies issued by third parties, (e.g. advertisers and service providers), are collected and handled by them in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
We work with the advertisers and service providers listed below and, upon your visits to Bank Website or one of our branches, may use data collected by these agencies to provide you with information and advertisements matching your interests and/or preferences, or to analyze how Bank Website is used. You may disable ads delivery and other services, by visiting the following advertiser/service providers' opt-out pages.
List of advertising distribution companies affiliated with SMBC Trust Bank and their opt-out pages