Welcome to SMBC Trust Bank PRESTIA
The account application is available via 2 different channels.
¥0 Offer2Domestic fund
Opening an account via internet is convenient and good value.
Application of an opening account can be completed online.
We have special offers when you open an account through the Internet.
Offer 1ATMs fees at the other domestic affiliated financial institutions: ¥0
Deposits and withdrawals at Seven Bank ATMs and Japan Post Bank ATMs, and withdrawals at other domestic affiliated financial institutions ATMs can be used free of charge (or fee will be refunded) for 100 times per month.
Offer 2Domestic fund transfers in yen by PRESTIA Online and PRESTIA Mobile fees: 37% OFF
Fees for Domestic fund transfers to other banks by PRESTIA Online and PRESTIA Mobile is 165 yen (including tax) per a transfer.
The above offers are applicable until the month end of the 6th month including the account opening month*.
* Fee waiver for overseas ATM owner charge
In the case where ATM owner fee*1 incurs upon making a cash withdrawal by using GLOBAL PASS® at an overseas ATM, the fee is reimbursed for up to 100 times*2 per month, depending on the balance*3 of the bank account from which the cash was withdrawn.
- *1 The prescribed TTB rate on the withdrawal date is used upon calculating the yen equivalent amount of the foreign currency balance and the fee.
- *2 The count of reimbursements is calculated respectively for each individual account.
- *3 For the fee to be reimbursed, the balance of 5,000 yen or higher, in case of yen savings account, or the equivalent*1 in foreign currency, in case of PRESTIA Multi Money account, is required at the time of the withdrawal.
- * The account opening month is the month to which the account opening date belongs. In the case such as when you apply at the end of the month, the account opening month may be the next month. For the opening date of your account, please inquire after your account is opened.
At a Branch
You can get to know your account number on the day.
- * A cash card will be sent by simplified registered mail (transfer prohibited), approximately in about 5 business days from the date of account opening.