- service detail.
- *Details of the available services would be shown by selecting service names of each branch.
|Address||7F GINZA SIX, 6-10-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, TOKYO
|Access||2-minute walk from the A3 exit of Ginza Subway Station. On Chuo St. Inside the Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation located in GINZA SIX, 7F.
(Please note that the branch cannot be accessed via any elevators/escalators inside GINZA SIX.)
|Barrier-free information||RakuRaku Odekake-net HP (Operated by The Foundation for Promoting Personal Mobility and Ecological Transportation)|
|Bank business hours||Weekday||9:00-15:00|
|ATM operation hours||Monday||7:00-24:00|
|Tuesday - Friday||7:00-24:00|
|Public holidays||Will be considered as business days in case of weekdays. / Please refer to [ATM services during Year-end & New Year holidays and Golden Week] as stated below.|
ATM services during Year-end & New Year holidays and Golden Week
- December 31, May 2 will be considered as business days in case of weekdays.
(until 23:50 on weekdays, 21:00 on Sundays)
- From 7:00 to 23:50 on January 1 to 3 and May 3 to 5.
(Until 21:00 on Sundays.)
- From 7:00 on January 4 and May 6.
(Closing time will be considered as business days in case of weekdays.)
Transactions after 15:00 on weekdays
- Cash deposits and withdrawals in yen can only be made via ATMs.
- Cash and other transactions cannot be performed at branch teller counters.
- For information on making transactions after 15:00 on weekdays, please contact our branch or phone number below.
- Bank business days and bank business hours are subject to change. Please inquire for details.