- service detail.
- *Details of the available services would be shown by selecting service names of each branch.
|Address||7F, Shinjuku M - SQUARE, 3-24-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
ATMs are located on B1F in Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
|Access||2-minute walk from the East exit of JR Shinjuku station.
Next to Shinjuku ALTA, 7th floor.
|Barrier-free information||RakuRaku Odekake-net HP (Operated by The Foundation for Promoting Personal Mobility and Ecological Transportation)|
|Bank business hours||Weekday||9:00-15:00|
|ATM operation hours||Monday||7:00-24:00|
|Tuesday - Friday||7:00-24:00|
|Public holidays||Will be considered as business days in case of weekdays. / Please refer to [ATM services during Year-end & New Year holidays and Golden Week] as stated below.|
ATM services during Year-end & New Year holidays and Golden Week
- December 31, May 2 will be considered as business days in case of weekdays.
(until 23:50 on weekdays, 21:00 on Sundays)
- From 7:00 to 23:50 on January 1 to 3 and May 3 to 5.
（until 21:00 on Sundays.）
Transactions after 15:00 on weekdays
- Cash deposits and withdrawals in yen can only be made via ATMs.
- Cash and other transactions cannot be performed at branch teller counters.
- For information on making transactions after 15:00 on weekdays, please contact our branch or phone number below.
- Bank business days and bank business hours are subject to change. Please inquire for details.