Housing Loan Features
Borrow up to 500 million yen
Comprehensive English support
No credit guarantee fees or surety fees
Can be used for new loans and refinancing
- Preferential interest rates available for qualifying customers
There are also preferential interest rate program for PRESTIA GOLD customers, PRESTIA GOLD PREMIUM customers, and for customers borrowing a Housing loan of 50 million yen or more based on the contract amount. Please contact SMBC Trust Bank for more details.
We have a broad line-up that fits a diverse range of customer needs.
Apply smoothly on PC / Tablet
You can apply for screening and submit documents on PC or tablet. Please contact us first by telephone or at our branch. (Smartphones cannot be used for loan application)
Choose to sign the contract either digitally or in writing
* We request you to sign the contract in person even in the case of digital contracts. For mortgage procedures, etc., a signature and seal on the document are required.
SMBC Trust Bank will cover premiums for Group Life Insurance
Maximum amount covered : 200 million yen*, including disability coverage up to 100 million yen
- *Applied to those applications with notification date of on and after April 1, 2020
No fee for credit guarantee fees or surety fees at all
Loan products covered by insurance companies usually require credit guarantee fees or surety fees etc.
SMBC Trust Bank doesn't charge credit guarantee fees nor surety fees.
No fee for partial early payments (Reduced period type only by phone)
Interest Plans (Sign loan agreements by the end of , )
Choose Housing Loans with perfect interest rate plan to fit your lifestyle
For people who want a lower interest rate:
Floating rate loan (1 year renewal) "A Plan"
Recommended for people who want to keep their monthly payments low, and envision repaying the loan over a relatively long period.
For people who want lower initial costs:
Floating rate loan (1 year renewal) "B Plan"
Recommended for people who will make frequent early repayments and envision paying off the loan in as short a time as possible.
For people with specific plans for repayment:
Fixed rate loan (3 years, 5 years, 7 years, 10 years)
Recommended for people who want to steadily repay their loans using a long-term plan for their futures.
Regarding Housing Loan
- Please refer to the Information Memorandum before submitting your application. This document is available at our branches and on the SMBC Trust Bank PRESTIA Website.
- The location of the property securing the loan is subject to certain conditions. Please refer to the Information Memorandum for details.
- Please be aware that the decision to extend the loan is based on screening of applications. We may not always able to meet your request.
- Staff at our branches and Loan Promotion Dept. would be glad to calculate sample loan repayment scenarios. Please feel free to ask.
- The Housing Loan overview is subject to change without notice at any time. Please refer to the Information Memorandum for the latest information.
How to Apply for Housing Loan
Before contacting us
Please refer to our FAQ for helpful tips