Information about how to register Overseas Remittance on PRESTIA Online?
eForm - Overseas Remittance Registration (Foreign Currency)
STEP 1Access registration page
- *Cross border yen transfers can also be registered from the "eForm - Overseas Remittance Registration (Foreign Currency)" menu.
STEP 2Input One Time Password
- *To generate your One Time Password, you will need a Token.
- *Customers who opened their account(s) on or after January 1, 2016, and have not notified My Number (Individual Number/ Corporate Number) , please note that overseas remittance registration by e-Form is not available. Also, please note that from January 1, 2022, all customers (residents) can not apply for overseas remittance registration by e-form if you have not notified your My Number (Individual Number/ Corporate Number).
- *You may download "Overseas Remittance Registration/Deletion Application" Form from our web page and register Overseas Remittance via mail without using One Time Password.
- *Online overseas remittances cannot be made in Chinese Yuan Offshore, Turkish Lira, Mexican Peso, Swedish Krona or Danish Krone. Please see here for any other limit.
STEP 3Confirm Notes
STEP 4Input Registration Details
STEP 5Review Registration Details
STEP 6Complete Registration
- The regstration process takes about a week after the application via online banking has been submitted. Please see here for how to check "Registered Payee List (Overseas)".
- Registration may be denied in some cases; i.e. no correspondence, transfers for the purpose of opening accounts, and transfers to accounts under U.S. sanction.
Documents that can be used for annual tax report
The following printed documents can be used as "Documents Concerning Remittances" when applying for exemption for dependents living outside Japan.
- Overseas Remittance Record, available when completing overseas remittance via PRESTIA Online.
- Copy of your Payment Order, available from Overseas Remittance History for remittances made via Online Banking, telephone, branch or mail.
Overseas Remittance Record
You can Print receipt of your transfer at the end of the overseas remittance transaction via PRESTIA Online.
- Q:How to print the detailed transaction record?
- A:When you complete the overseas remittance transaction, you can see a "Print" button on the screen. When you click it a print window will be displayed. You can simply print the transaction record by clicking the Print button.
CAUTION: THIS PAGE WILL ONLY APPEAR ONCE.
- Q:How to save the transaction record as PDF in your local device?
- A:If you have PDF creator software installed on your device you can save the record details as PDF in your local device by clicking the Print button.
Please note that Japanese translation may be required when submitting the transaction page in English.
Please print the translation details "Japanese translation of overseas remittance information".
Overseas Remittance History
After signing on PRESTIA Online, choose [Transfers] > [Overseas Remittance History].
You can print a "Copy of Your Payment Order".
You can view the history of Overseas Remittances that have been made since March 2021. History is available for approximately 6 years from the date reflected on this page or the most recent 300 transactions.