Yen Savings (Annual Pretax Interest Rates)
|Yen Savings Deposit (for Cash Card)|
|PRESTIA MultiMoney Yen Savings Deposit|
As of :
- *The savings interest rate is a floating rate.
- *Applied interest rates when the deposit amount is more than 1,000 yen.
Yen Time Deposit (Annual Pretax Interest Rates)
|Tenures||1 Week||2 Weeks||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years|
As of :
- *The minimum deposit amount for a Super Teiki is 100,000 yen. The minimum deposit amount for an Oguchi Teiki is 10,000,000 yen.
In the case that the principal amount of a Super Teiki becomes 10,000,000 yen or more at auto-renewal, the Super Teiki will still be treated as a Super Teiki and not as an Oguchi Teiki.
- In the case of auto-renewal, the interest rates applied for a Super Teiki will be those for a Super Teiki, and the interest rates applied for an Oguchi Teiki will be those for an Oguchi Teiki, for the terms of the two products on offer on their maturity dates respectively.
When auto renewal does not apply, the savings interest rate of the account to which the maturity funds are credited to will apply on and after the maturity date.
- Above interest rates are annual pretax interest rates. In principle, interest is subject to 20.315% withholding tax (National tax 15.315% and Local tax 5%) for individual customers. Comprehensive income taxation applies to corporate customers. The tax rate etc. may change in the future due to reasons such as revision of tax laws.
- Interest rates are changed according to market fluctuation and are subject to change without notice at any time.
- Only principal up to 10 million yen totaling all deposits you have with us that are in the scope of Deposit Insurance and interest until the insurable contingency are covered by Deposit Insurance.
- Information Memorandums for deposit products are available at our website, branch or by mail for detailed product specification. For details, please ask our staffs or call to PRESTIA Phone Banking (0120-110-330).