Dear Valued Customers
We extend our deepest sympathy to all those who have been affected by COVID-19.
SMBC Trust Bank will prioritize the prevention of COVID-19 for our customers' health and safety, and we will continuously provide our banking services to support any financial needs.
To prevent the congestion for the safety of our customers, PRESTIA Online and PRESTIA Mobile will highly be appreciated. (Please see below for transactions that can be processed PRESTIA Online and PRESTIA Mobile)
Notice of loan telephone line for requesting repayment plan change
We have set up a dedicated loan inquiry telephone line for existing loan customers who wish to make a request of consultation regarding repayment condition.
To customers visiting our branch
Due to the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, and with the safety of our valued customers and employees, we appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation regarding below.
- Please wear a mask as much as possible when visiting our branch, and please be extra careful to other customers.
- Please visit our branch at a later date/time, or transact via PRESTIA Online, if you are applicable to any of the below.
- Customers with fever and/or symptoms of cold
- Customers requested by the government to self-isolate at home (e.g: returned from overseas within 2 weeks or prior)
- There may be restrictions on entering our branch due to congestion.
Inquiries by phone
It may be difficult to connect to our call center and branches.
Please note that delays in the value date of overseas remittance have been reported due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Overseas Postal mailing
There have been cases for delays for postal services that additional time may be required or delivery may not be available for your statements to be provided due to COVID-19.
We will resume as soon as the postal service recovers, meanwhile please refer PRESTIA Online for inquiries on your transactions.
Please note that certain services such as GLOBAL PASS switching application or balance certificate issuance may not be available.