Change Profiles and Download Forms
You can make registration, cancellation, and change requests by mail.
Please download the appropriate request forms and read the notice below.
Fund Transfer and Remittance Payee Registration
- *Please return this form with the application for Cross Border Transfer. To make a fund transfer, the application for Cross Border Transfer and Notice on Transactions including Overseas Transfers and Non-Japanese Yen related Transactions are required.
Request Forms are read-only. Please print the form, fill it in completely, and mail it to the address below. Request forms can be accepted by mail only. We do not accept these forms at branches, by facsimile or e-mail.
- *Please click here for details on how to make funds transfers to overseas.
- *Customers will be asked to notify his or her My Number (Individual Number/ Corporate Number) the first time they transfer or receive funds to/from overseas via SMBC Trust Bank PRESTIA account opened on or after January 1, 2016. Please click here for details.
- If you do not have a mutual fund account with us, please make a change of address with us through PRESTIA Online (move within Japan) or call PRESTIA Phone Banking at 0120-110-330. Or you can download and submit an "Address Change Request" form. Customers who would change his or her jurisdiction of residence may be asked to submit Self Certification under the "Common Reporting Standard" (Voluntary Notification or Notification of Change).
- If you have a mutual fund account and/or special account, Please call PRESTIA Phone Investment at 0120-322-522.
Banking Card(Cash Card)
The form 'Card/PIN/T-PIN Application and Change Request' accepts reissuence of a banking card, PIN for the card, T-PIN for telephone and switching to an IC card.
- *To customers receiving a Banking Card overseas
Your Cash Card cannot be used immediately after you receive it. Your card must be activated before use. Please have your T-PIN for telephone transactions ready and call PRESTIA Phone Banking. If you are unsure of your T-PIN, please contact us.
You can submit a banking card limit change request by using the e-Form service on PRESTIA Online ('E-mail Address for PRESTIA Alert Services and PRESTIA Insight ' and 'One Time Password (OTP) Service' are required to submit your e-Form request via PRESTIA Online)
Please use the envelope to submit request forms.
- *When you send from overseas, please write "Air Mail Japan" on the envelope.
- Request Forms are read-only. Please print the form, fill it in completely, and mail it to the address below. We do not accept request forms by facsimile or e-mail.
- Please make sure to sign, or append your registered seal.
- Please make sure to keep a copy for your own records.
- SMBC Trust Bank Ltd. Operation Center P.O. Box 31 Takanawa, 108-8703
- SMBC Trust Bank Ltd. Operation Center
Shinjuku Eastside Square Bldg. 9F, 6-27-30 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0022