Please see the below regarding service charges.
- <About the Monthly Account Maintenance Fee>
Normally, SMBC Trust Bank PRESTIA automatically withdraws a monthly account maintenance fee in the amount of 2,000 yen (excluding tax) from your account on the first business day of each month. However, this fee is waived if any of the conditions below apply:
- If your Total Average Monthly Relationship Balance in foreign currency for the previous month*1 is equivalent to 200,000 yen or more.
- If your Total Average Monthly Relationship Balance for the previous month*1 is equivalent to 500,000 yen or more.
- If you have a housing loan balance (including mortgage loan) or PRESTIA Personal Loan (unsecured) as of the end of the previous month.*1
- If your average monthly loan balance for PRESTIA Advance Money or card loans for the previous month*1 is 4 yen or more.
- If, as of the 25th of the previous month*1 (or if the 25th falls on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the previous business day), you are an SMBC Trust Bank's allied credit card or Visa TravelMoney "Gonna"(exclusively for SMBC Trust Bank debit account) card holder.
- If you have opened a PRESTIA Yen Savings e-Savings Account in the past *2 (does not apply if you have opened a PRESTIA e-Savings account as an addition to an existing Yen Savings Account).
- *1If the previous month is the month you opened your account, or the month after you opened your account, there is no fee, regardless of the above conditions.
- *2New applications for PRESTIA Yen Savings e-Savings Account have been terminated as of December 5, 2012.
- ◎Please contact us for more information.