|Temporary Closure Notice||■ 6/23(Sat) Saturday Banking
Ginza branch, Ikebukuro branch, Nihonbashi branch, Hiroo branch, Shinjuku Minamiguchi branch, Yokohama branch, Shibuya branch, Jiyugaoka Mini branch, Osaka Ekimae branch, Kyoto branch, Kobe branch, Nagoya Ekimae branch
|■ 6/29(Fri) Evening Banking
Ginza branch, Shinjuku Minamiguchi branch, Yokohama branch, Osaka Ekimae branch
You can make deposits and withdrawals at Japan Post Bank, Japan Post ATMs and Seven Bank ATMs, and you can also make withdrawals at major bank and regional bank CDs/ATMs.
ATM Maintenance Notice
|Aoyama Branch||6/30(Sat) 8:00 to 19:00|
Transactions after 15:00 on weekdays, or on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays
- All transactions are dated the next available business day.
- Cash deposits and withdrawals in yen can only be made via ATMs.
- Cash and other transactions cannot be performed at branch teller counters.
- For information on making transactions after 15:00 on weekdays, or on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays, please contact your transacting branch or phone number below.
- Bank business days and bank business hours are subject to change. Please inquire for details.
For account holders
toll-free, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
For non-account holders